27 January 2023
About the Job:
We are looking for a Junior Testing Engineer to join our R&D Department for our HQ located in Castelfranco Veneto.
- Assembly and modification of mechanical/electronic systems of the machines according to requests;
- Set up of the machine with the instrumentation needed for the test;
- Test benches and instrumentation maintenance;
- Test execution according with STIGA R&D Normative or Instructions;
- Check for correctness of results;
- Issue of the report using STIGA R&D Standards.
- Manage autonomously the tests and their checklists;
- Define the interventions to be performed on the machines under tests or for demonstration.
Skills & qualifications:
- Mechatronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Knowledge of mechanical principle and motors/transmissions repairs, understands technical systems drawings.
- Knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory
- A further language knowledge is appreciated
MINDSET AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Capability in dealing with complexity in a multinational environment is needed;
- Analytical and communication skills at all level;
- High sense of urgency and energy level;
- Highly motivated, energetic, communicative person:
- Problem Solving and Decision Making attitude.
Job Category: R&D
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Castelfranco Veneto Italy