About the Job:
We are looking for an HR Intern for the HQ team, to support all the processes. The Intern will be involved in the main activities, such as recruiting and training both for the plant and the HQ Functions. The intern will have the possibility to learn and grow in a challenging and fast-paced work environment.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND OBJECTIVES:
- Support the relations with the suppliers for temporary workers: selection interviews, reporting;
- Support the talent acquisition and the recruiting process;
- Support the employer branding activities: participation in career days and various events;
- Supporting the activities about the Internal Communication (Newsletter and events);
- Prepare different analysis and report on the workforce.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Master/Bachelor degree in Economics- Business Administration- Psychology;
- Previous experience in the HR field is appreciated.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel) is recommended;
- Strong passion for people management.
- Knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory.
MINDSET AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Proactive and curious, team builder, goal-oriented;
- Capable to get into the right level of details;
- Enthusiasm and hands-on approach;
- Good attitude to innovation;
- Good interpersonal relation skills and capability to work in a multinational environment;
- Eagerness to grow, to learn, and to increase the level of responsibilities in his/her job;
- Analytical rigor and solid process management and way of working are needed.