21 June 2023
About the Job:
We are looking for a Public Relations Assistant for a six-month internship in a dynamic and challenging environment.
- Support the PR manager with implementation of PR and media relations campaigns
- Create, edit, update and deliver PR materials
- Help organise and run all PR activities (events, press trips, influencer Mktg. activations, PR agencies’ training)
- Assist with the creation of press assets (press releases, company presentations, corporate statements, advertorials, lookbooks, corporate video)
- Support in Digital PR and influencer relations
- Track and analyze cross-market PR coverage and metrics
- Press review creation in coordination with the local PR agencies
- Coordinate flow of information between corporate and PR agencies /local subsidiaries
- Assist with the creation of internal communications
- Support in copywriting for the company’s LinkedIn editorial plan
- Monitor industry news and competitor brands
- Undertake general administrative duties (e.g. SAP purchasing orders)
We are looking for a flexible, team-oriented person, capable to adapt to a multinational context, always dynamic and fast changing.
Skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degrees in Marketing or Communication related fields
- Good at Computer use, Windows software, Office Package.
- Knowledge of Linkedin is preferred
- English at a functional level is required;
- A further language knowledge is appreciated.
MINDSET AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Excellent networker with internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active and open to learn and practise
- Outgoing and confident;
- Decisive and takes action fast;
- Thinks and acts like an owner.
Job Category: Marketing
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Castelfranco Veneto Italy