4 April 2022
About the Job:
We are looking for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join our R&D for our HQ located in Castelfranco Veneto.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND OBJECTIVES:
- He / She has to be able to successfully complete or support projects of discrete complexity, which envisage the simultaneous and integrated use of mechanical and electronic technologies;
- Responsible to design and manage mechanical drawing & components that equipped the complete range of STIGA products;
- Contribute actively to the fulfillment of the project targets, in terms of product performances, quality and timing;
- Cooperate with the Experimental Department in the design and execution of prototypes and test, to validate the product;
- Support the Technology Leader- Mechanical in the management of complex part groups.
- To assure the technical development of complex industrial machines (or parts of them), from the concept to the release of the technical documentation for the realization, interfacing with all the company areas;
- Set the best solutions to meet the performance and functional needs;
- Support, from a technical point of view, the new product up to the realization of the prototype or delivery of the product;
- To bring new ideas and new technologies through market research among the various suppliers;
- Collaboration and implementation of project documentation;
- Planning, development and control of project activities, manuals and certification.
Skills & qualifications:
- Master’s degree in mechatronics or mechanical engineering.
- At least experience of 2/3 years in the role gained in technical offices, in structured companies operating in the design of machines or consumer products;
- Any experience also in the design of battery-powered products will be positively evaluated.
- Excellent knowledge and practicality of at least a 3D CAD solution – preferably NX-UG Siemens – CREO (Pro-E), Catia;
- Familiarity or propensity to perform structural, mechanical or fluid dynamics calculations (FEM and CFD techniques) – preferably NX-UG Siemens – Nastran, Abaqus;
- Project document management (PDM – PLM) – preferably NX-UG Siemens Teamcenter;
- Knowledge of Matlab/Simulink (preferred), NX-UG Siemens Motion simulation (preferred), MSC ADAMS or Dymola would be preferred but not essential for the role;
- Good knowledge of Office packages in particular for what concerns the use of spreadsheets and word processing;
- Basic knowledge of Project Management will be positive evaluated.
- Knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory
- A further language knowledge is appreciated
MINDSET AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Flexibility and adaptability to different work contexts;
- Attention to time management and responsibilities;
- Ability to keep up its motivation for improvement;
- Ability to learn to learn while maintaining a wide open mind and critical attitude;
- Good willingness to team work with adequate capacity in conflict management;
- Service orientation and problem solving in a creative and innovative way;
- Resourcefulness and making decisions attitude.
Job Category: R&D
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Castelfranco Veneto Italy