About the Job:
Are you looking for a vibrant and dynamic environment where to start your career in the Supply Chain Department? Are you a passionate of data analysis, business intelligence and processes?
Then you are the right candidate for us!
We are searching for a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Supply Chain Team for a six months internship in our HQ located in Castelfranco Veneto!
You will be involved in all of team members activities, in particular:
- Keep updated business intelligence solutions for the organization gathering data from various sources (company data, industry, public information)
- Design and maintain relevant reports to monitor and improve the business processes
- Create and maintain documentation that includes the reports design, requirements and user manuals for the organization
- Analyze data to Recommend and implement proactive / corrective actions if needed
- Develop the SC related KPIs to monitor relevant trends and patterns and anticipate potential issues
- Prepare all the documents required for the monthly S&OP and country allocation meeting, in timely manner
ACCOUNTABILITY AND OBJECTIVES:
- Manage data retrieval and analysis within the organization to support business processes
- Develop and maintain relevant reports (i.e. stock and orders)
- Develop and monitor a set of Supply Chain related KPIs
Skills & qualifications:
- University Degree in Economics, Statistics, Management Engineering
- Good at Computer use, Windows software, Office Package, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory;
- A further language knowledge is appreciated.
MINDSET AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Analytical and fact-based approach for problem solving
- Able to work in a fast paced and cross-functional working environment
- Pro-activeness and willingness to work independently
- Ability to collect and compile relevant data
- Extremely organized with great attention to details
- Excellent ability to analyze information and think systematically
- Ability to handle databases and understand technology-driven business intelligence tools