6 April 2021
About the Job:
We are looking for a brilliant student/newly graduated to join our R&D Department.
The intern will support the BOM & Product Costing Team in several activities mainly related to cost saving and complexity reduction.
ACCOUNTABILITY AND OBJECTIVES:
- Assuring the correct “Should Cost” value for New Project implementation.
- Analyzing the current product cost suggesting solution to reduce/optimize the cost.
- Supporting all product data base update activities and the maintenance of Material master data
- Bringing fresh ideas and solutions proactively both in the new product development and in the Cost Reduction programs.
- Monitoring periodically the Project timing, in order to assure punctuality of the deliverable
Skills & qualifications:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Management Engineering
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (especially MS Excel) is recommended
- Previous knowledge of Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator is appreciated
- Previous knowledge of a specific cost management tool is appreciated
- Knowledge of Italian and English is mandatory
- A further language knowledge is appreciated
MINDSET AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
- Proactive and curious
- Team builder
- Goal oriented
- Capable to get into the right level of details
- Enthusiasm and hands-on approach
Job Category: R&D
Job Type: Internship
Job Location: Castelfranco Veneto Italy